PM1214 Rotary ironer
The PM1214 flatwork ironer gives operators the flexibility and control to achieve the maximum output of pressed laundry through clever features and functions. With its ergonomic design, operators are easily able to deliver perfect finish and quality to businesses who require pressed linen, towels and other items.
Based on a residual heat of 25%, the PM1214 ironer can deliver 33 kg/h throughput of laundry with the help of a choice of speed and temperature controls, all of which can be selected from the touch screen. This is a feature that is exclusive to Miele, as many other similar models use a series of manual dials.
The temperature on the PM1214 can be increased by increments of 1°C, which allows operators to fine tune the settings according to the items being pressed. With temperatures from 100°C to 185°C, the ironer is fully customisable to meet requirements. Settings that are used on a regular basis can be set as a favourite for quick set up.
All items including napkins and bed linen can receive optimal pressing in the PM1214 as the in-feed monitoring feature will alert users to how the roll is being utilised.
One operator can control the PM1214 due to the return feed functionality, and they can work either seated or standing up. This is made possible with the adjustable working heights and the optional plinth that increases the height by 100mm.
- 33 kg/h laundry throughput at 25% residual moisture
- Operators can save most common ironing settings as a favourite for simple set-up
- Three speed and temperature range settings
- Electric heating
- Adjustable working height for improved ergonomics
- Pause function keeps ironer warm for maximum productivity
- Flex control foot switch gives operator full control
- Steel wool padding with ARAMID needle felt cloth
- In-feed monitoring feature to avoid uneven wearing on the rolle
- Chrome-plated airing bar
- Width 1973mm
- Depth 651mm
- Height 1055mm
- Roller diameter 210mm
- Roller length 1400mm